Achieve more with a fully integrated communication solution
Skype for Business will improve your business! We believe that the heart of productivity is great teamwork, and the heart of great teams is great communication. Productivity today is centered on conversations – sometimes a quick instant message or call, and sometimes a meeting with voice, or video and content sharing.
Office 365 is a world-class productivity service that helps great teams to accomplish great achievements. At the very center of Office 365 Communications is the Skype for Business service connecting your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. With Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, and sharing with video when needed.
We help our customers with each step in the productivity improvement journey. Beginning with deployment planning and roll-out, to making sure your teams are up to speed with the new services and comfortable with the new ways of communication we will guide you at each step. By leveraging our company’s products and expertise, your teams will be communicating like never before using Office 365 and Skype for Business.
- Skype across Devices – Connect with your team anywhere using our mobile apps across Windows, iOS and AndroidTM, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of any size with Skype for Business Room Systems.
- Complete Meeting Solution – Work like you are all in one room, even when you are not. From collaborative team sessions to large broadcasts or dialing into a conference using your phone, Skype for Business is designed for all your meeting needs.
- Modern Voice with Cloud PBX – Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using phone, PC, and mobile. Increase agility and consolidate management with voice services in Office 365.
- Security, Control and Compliance – Get end-to-end security, control and compliance that span from the user to the enterprise. All powered by the on-demand scale and manageability of Office 365.
Skype for Business voice
Our integrated communications offering helps you take full advantage of the following services and capabilities of Office 365 and Skype for Business:
- Anywhere Access – Make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using your business number on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or desk phone.
- PSTN Conferencing – Dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone, or join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast – Produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device.
- Cloud PBX – Eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Office 365 as the center of communications management.
- PSTN Calling – Subscribe to Microsoft managed calling plans and phone numbers.
- Skype Connectivity – Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers, other businesses, and friends and family – anyone who uses Skype – with both voice and HD video.