At ETC ComputerLand the business of website development is just that – business. Every aspect of the website must encourage visitors to become customers, and lead customers to buy more from your business, more often.
Nearly half (46.1%) of consumers in the study assessed the credibility of sites based in part on the appeal of the overall visual design of a site, including layout, typography, font size and color schemes.
Our Design Philosophy
- Good website design is based on solid, time-tested principles. Innovation comes from knowing the rules inside out, and how best to utilize them.
- Keep It Simple — We focus on usability and information architecture — simply, we create websites that are easy to use.
- We design with the user experience in mind — making it easier for the user to get to the content they want quickly and effortlessly.
- The design should get your information (products, services, ideas) through in a clear but creative way.
- The visual design must work well with the unseen technical elements of the website.
- A clear hierarchy is vital to having a usable design — therefore, we focus on planning the information architecture of the website before ever starting the visual design.
Our talented designers combine artistry, technical ability, web savvy, and business knowledge to create websites that enhance your business.
Contact our website development team today for a free quote by calling 217-228-6180 or clicking here to email our team.
The design should reinforce your brand, convey a positive professional image, and be simple to navigate.
Re-design — let's get the shag carpet up!
So you already have a website out on the web and it has all of your current information, however it needs a little freshening up. The design team at ETC ComputerLand can give your website a facelift not only with a new cutting edge design, but also make it more user-friendly with the latest web technology has to offer!