ETC ComputerLand has built a long-standing relationship with a long list of vendors in an effort to best meet our clients’ needs. We are able to offer top notch solutions to hardware, software and service needs. We trust that our vendors will provide cost effective, quality products.
Our experts work closely with vendors that include Barracuda, HP, Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Symantec, Fortinet, Google, Ubiquity, Bitdefender, Mozy, Carbonite and more to ensure that your solutions work in your environment as planned. We value our problem solving and communication skills.
We make sure that we receive all the newest product news from our vendors and strive to continue our education. We also pay attention to product reviews and have an understanding of what’s important when it comes to the products we sell and service.
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Click here to view our Cisco product offerings →
- Our HP Partnership allows us to sell hardware we can service with warranty support locally. Click here for HP’s February Commercial Solutions →
- Microsoft is motivated and inspired every day to find creative software solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to our customers.
- Click here to read how Microsoft can keep you informed →
- ETC ComputerLand has attained the Small Business Specialist Certification as part of the Microsoft Partner Program. The Small Business Specialist Community is comprised of partners who recognize the unique information technology needs of small business customers and provide high-quality solutions developed with Microsoft technology.
- American Power Conversion (APC) is an industry leading provider of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), precision cooling units, and data center racks.
- An industry leader in email and Web security appliances that secure data networks from spam, malware, and viruses.
- A leader in application delivery infrastructure that allows powerful application publishing, and simplified remote access.
- Veeam Software, a premier-level VMware Technology Alliance partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks, and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam. Veeam offers a powerful suite of products to better manage VMware, including #1 for VMware backup: Veeam Backup & Replication™.
- SonicWALL, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures network security, secure remote access, Web and e-mail security, continuous data protection, and policy and management solutions. Offering appliance-based products as well as value-added subscription services, our comprehensive array of solutions provide enterprise-class Internet and data protection without any compromises.
- The Toshiba Corporation is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products, spanning information and communications equipment and systems, Internet-based solutions and services, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, and household appliances.
- Symantec is a global leader in infrastructure software, enabling businesses and consumers to have confidence in a connected world. The company helps customers protect their infrastructure, information and interactions by delivering software and services that address risks to security, availability, compliance and performance. Read more about Symantec Solutions
- VMware is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green.
- AVG is an alternative to Symantec that also protects customers on the web by scanning and detecting items before they harm your computer.
- TechSelect provides members with a variety of networking, training and marketing support, and offers vendors a number of unique elements and opportunities to drive growth and expanded relationships with a select group of leading resellers.