Who can enter this contest
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be residents of U.S. who are 18 years of age or older and reside in Illinois or Missouri and be existing users of Facebook.
2. Employees of ETC ComputerLand, Vervocity Interactive, Media Development, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. ETC ComputerLand will honor only one winner per household.
How to enter
1. No purchase is necessary and only one entry is allowed per Facebook account holder.
2. Log onto http://www.facebook.com to like or comment on the contest post on ETC ComputerLand’s Facebook page to enter.
3. The contest starts on Monday, September 21 at 11 a.m. and all entries must be received by Friday, September 25 at 3 p.m. ETC ComputerLand is not responsible for server unavailability, computer or other electronic malfunction if entry is not received.
4. On Friday, September 25 at 3 p.m., one (1) winner will selected randomly from the entries and the announcement of that winner will be made on ETC ComputerLand’s Facebook page by 5 p.m. the same day.
1. One (1) winner will be selected to win a $100 ETC ComputerLand Gift Certificate that can be used toward ETC ComputerLand IT Solutions including IT Support, Computer Repair, Printer Repair or Hardware/Software Solutions.
2. The winner will be notified in the Facebook thread and via private message on Facebook. To claim their prize, the winner must provide his or her correct name, address and phone number, sign a release of eligibility and show photo I.D.
3. The prize may be claimed during normal ETC ComputerLand business hours Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and must be claimed by the deadline of Friday, October 9 at 5 p.m. unless other arrangements are agreed upon by ETC ComputerLand.
4. If the winner cannot be notified within two weeks (by Friday, October 9) or does not sign the release to claim the prize, then that prize will be forfeited and, if time permits, will be awarded to an alternative winner selected randomly from the remaining valid entries.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based upon the estimated retail value of the prizes set forth in the rules posted here.
6. ETC ComputerLand, Vervocity Interactive and Media Development are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7. By claiming your prize, you acknowledge that ETC ComputerLand, Vervocity Interactive and Media Development have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odd of winning/other
1. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. The contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at ETC ComputerLand.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. ETC ComputerLand, Vervocity Interactive, Media Development, Facebook, Inc. and Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. ETC ComputerLand cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
5. ETC ComputerLand reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against ETC ComputerLand, Vervocity Interactive, Media Development, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
7. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with ETC ComputerLand nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.